We are collecting clothing to raise funds for the new tartan track which is currently under construction and will be open in May. Now is the time to do your spring clean and raise money for our new track.
What you can donate:
- Men’s, Ladies and Children’s Clothing
- Paired Shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
- Scarves and ties
- Soft Toys
- Small amounts of bedding (bed sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers)
- Duvets and Blankets
- Pillows and cushions
- Carpets, rugs and mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
- Soiled, painted, ripped or wet clothing
- School uniforms with and without logos
- Corporate clothing and workwear
- Textile off cuts, yarns or threaded material
Collections will start on Monday 9th April and last collection date will be Thursday 19th April. Collections will be before Club training on Mondays (before 7pm), Tuesdays (Before 5.45pm and again before 7pm) and Thursdays (before 7pm) to our Dressing Room in the Clubhouse on Newcastle Road (opposite Supervalu). The clothes will be collected from us on Friday 20th April so no donations will be accepted after that date.